I had struggled with weight gain, body image, yoyo dieting and exercise for as long as I can remember.
After years of trial and error, I decided to get scientific about these challenges and become a Certified Personal Trainer. I completed a rigorous course of study with the prestigious National Academy of Sports Medicine and an internship at Fitness Your Weigh.
The result? I learned what it takes to lose stubborn body fat, become fitter, reduce stress and gain more energy to create a healthy lifestyle that lasts.
I also have a passion for functional fitness, stress reduction and corrective exercise…learning how to move, breath and progress in a manner that keeps you strong, balanced and avoid injury in and out of the fitness facility.
My goal is to empower you to create a healthy lifestyle that fits into your busy schedule, enabling you to look and feel your best!
And if you are still curious….
Continuing education is something I am passionate about. As the field of health and fitness continues to grow and new research is published, my goal is to stay current on the latest discoveries to help you optimize your well-being.
Here is a list of my current qualifications and certifications
*National Academy Of Sports Medicine
- Certified Master Personal Fitness Trainer
- Specializations in Corrective Exercise, Performance Enhancement, Senior Fitness and Weight Loss
*Life Time Athletic
- Candidate for Fitness and Nutrition Professional Certification: April 2018
*TRX Suspension Training
- Certified for Suspension Training
- Qualified for Yoga, Functional Fitness, Sports Medicine and Rip Trainer
- CORE member and Elite Level Instructor
* Merrithew Health and Fitness
- STOTT Pilates Certified Intensive and Advanced Mat Instructor
- Stott Pilates Breast Cancer Rehab
- ZENGA Instructor
- CORE Instructor
- Fascial Movement Introductory Course
*Julie Wiebe, PT
- Pelvic Floor Piston, Foundation for Fitness Course
- Female Athlete, Ready for Impact Course
*Embody Physiotherapy and Wellness (May 2017)
- The Pressure System – Assessing and Managing the Connections Above the Diaphragm to the Pelvic Floor
*Certified Functional Strength Coach
*Fascial Fitness Certified Trainer with Advanced Course Study
*Burdenko Method Level 1 Instructor
* Surfset Fitness Certified Instructor